Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miami Send Off






























I can think of worse places to have a day layover. Smooth flight, fancy hotel, dinner in South Beach... life is good. I love the snow and cold weather but seeing the palm tree lined streets, hearing Spanish just as much as English, and walking on the beach has opened a floodgate of emotions. Fortunately for me (and much to my mothers dismay) I seem to thrive on adventure and I'm sure that a semester in Cuba will not disappoint. I'll miss my family (especially my cats) and friends and all the festivities back in the states... but I'm off!

I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm giving it a shot. It doesn't help that internet, besides being a bit pricey, is apparently hit or miss in Havana, so bear with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment